Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sugar is Sweet

Last week the visiting eSibonisweni learners and their Saint Mark's buddies learned how to use XO laptops to draft reflections on their first week together. The Saint Mark's students were fascinated by the tiny, lime green XOs with their innovative operating system, Sugar. The eSibonisweni learners bravely expressed themselves in English, using "best guess" spelling. The photos captured using the XOs' built-in cameras say it all!

Hi. Our names are N. and D. During the first week we went to many clases including P.E.

N. and D. are 12 years old. I visted grade 6 with D.

N. and D. like to play football (soccer). I like Esibonisweni and Saint Marks. I have many friends at Saint Marks. N. and D. like to draw cars. We like apples.



Hello are names are T., L., and J.! We have had a fun time this week! On Monday, we had sembile. in pe we danced, ran. drew. played with friends. played basketball.we went on the spinny thing.me and Ashley sat in Ashley's house



HI MY NAME IS S. AND J . SO.LAST WEEK WE START WITH MATHS HISTROY ;ENGLISH SPINISH.SO WE AJOY TO LEARNING ABOUT ENGLISH AND HISTORY I AJOY TO SEE THE BIG BRIDGE.I LIKE THE FOOD IN SAINT MARK SCHOOL AND TO SOCCER.IM WEL TO BE HOUS OF AIR. SO THE THINGS I AJOY FROM JOHANIBARG TO ATLANTA STATET TO MOVE EROPLAIN.I LIKE ALLMOST EVERYTHING.



Hi our names L. and K. My favorite part was waka waka dance. i had fun with Ms. scott. i enjoyed drawing and meeting all the people.








S. and A. We had lots of fun this week. We like ice cream and basketball. We ate vanilla ice cream and played basketball at recess and we went to the 7th grade boys basketball game. We like puzzle. The easy. We played football(soccer) We danse in PE.





S.: My fraind T. and Daisy. I lake Music. I Miss Esibonisweni Primary School.

T.: I am having fun with S. She is really kind and fun to be around. She is a fast runner. She can make friends fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment