Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pass the Apples; We're Skipping the Blackberries

When Sanele and Sibisio arrived, my brother and I showed them around our house. After that, they wanted to take a shower. It looked like they liked the warmth of the shower. Then, while we were waiting for my Mom to cook dinner, we played some video games. Sanele and Sibisio really enjoyed playing FIFA 2007 on the Play station 2.

This morning, they woke up with a slow start and took a shower and also tried on some ski clothes. Later when they had breakfast, my Dad asked  them to taste a variety of fruits to see what they like the most. We concluded that they like apples the most, then bananas. They did not like blackberries nor blueberries.  Now, we are heading to my basketball tournament in Sacramento. I can't wait to spend more time with them! - Michael Dunne, 7th Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment